Mission Investors Exchange is building an evolving set of resource libraries dedicated to specific topics and learning tools in impact investing, for foundations and mission-driven asset owners. If you have feedback about any of our resource libraries or would like to see us develop something further, please contact [email protected].
- Community Foundations: These resources are designed to help community foundations build their impact investing practices, connect with peers, and access resources that are unique to their needs.
- Gender Lens Investing: This growing set of resources is dedicated to gender lens investing.
- Immigrants, Migrants, and Refugees: This page compiles ways that foundations consider migrants, immigrants, and refugees in their impact investing practice.
- Impact Investing 101: What is impact investing in the foundation world? And how do foundations move from ideas to making their first impact investments? This page features a set of evolving resources dedicated to supporting foundations at the beginning of their impact investing journey.
- Opportunity Zones: This page features resources and news associated with the Opportunity Zone (OZ) program.
- Place-Based Impact Investing Ecosystems: This page spotlights local impact investing ecosystems emerging across the United States and the role foundations are playing in facilitating and building these networks.
- Racial Equity: An evolving library on racial equity in impact investing.