January 2020 | Field News & Resources
People Moves & News
If your organization has a personnel announcement to share, please email Rebecca Price at [email protected].
The David and Lucile Packard Foundation selected Nancy Lindborg as its new president and CEO. Lindborg formerly served as president and CEO of the U.S. Institute of Peace.
Sharon Alpert is stepping down as President and CEO of the Nathan Cummings Foundation.
- Mission Investors Exchange board member Robynn Steffen joined the founding leadership team of the Climate Leadership Initiative as Chief Operating Officer.
- Boston Foundation CEO Paul Grogan is stepping down, ending 19 years at the helm of New England’s largest community foundation.
- Margot Brandenburg joined the Ford Foundation as mission investments Senior Program Officer. She formerly served as managing director of the impact investing team at the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Tiedemann Advisors appointed Richard Woo, formerly CEO of The Russell Family Foundation, to its Impact Advisory Council.
- John Bernstein, formerly chief operating officer of the Ford Foundation, has been named Chief Financial Officer of Vulcan, where he will oversee the firm’s philanthropic activity.
- The Bainum Family Foundation has named David Daniels, its former Chief Operating Officer, as the new CEO and President of the organization.
Share jobs with the Mission Investors Exchange community here!
- MIE is seeking a Temporary Coordinator to support its program team in the development and implementation of MIE’s signature in-person and online peer-learning programs.
- New Venture Fund is a C3 Grantmaking Program Officer. Candidates must be creative problem-solvers we are energized by building a strong, effective grant-making program with visible results.
- Tipping Point Fund is seeing a Lead Program Officer to refine and execute their grantmaking strategy.
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation are seeking an Investments Managing Director and Investment Analyst to join their investments team.