Foundations play a pivotal role in developing the impact investing field, keeping focused on mission and providing catalytic capital to attract other investors. Our foundation members are diverse in mission, size and structure.
The Mission Investors Exchange staff work to build a close foundation community and share tools to help members explore new impact investment opportunities and innovations from around the world.
- Discounted registration for our biennial National Conference and Mission Investing Institutes
- Discounted or complimentary registration for webinars, members-only video conferences, and professional development events
- Regular member communications and newsletter
- Access to the Member portal, including profiles of your peer organizations and contact information for your colleagues
- Connections to consultants and other service providers
- Special invitations to regional programming around mission investing
- Access to our library of resources, research, and news
- Online access to sample documents and templates to plan for and make mission investments
- Access to recorded audio/visual presentations from past webinar trainings
- Discounts on select partner products and services including from Aeris, Alliance Magazine and the Global Impact Investing Network