MIE's Communication Professionals Spring Gathering: Telling Your Impact Investing Story
Join your fellow communication professionals on Tuesday, June 6, from 1:30-2:30 PM ET to compare notes and share resources on working with outsourced resources, impact investing journalists, and the mass media to amplify or manage your foundation’s impact investing program.
- How do you work with colleagues and contractors to craft a story others will tell?
- Establishing (and sharing!) your media contacts
- Cross-pollinating your work with others in the MIE network
- Crafting multi-channel approaches, including programs, to amplify your foundation’s impact investing wins
- Planning for a communication crisis
This gathering provides space for MIE members and invited guests to build community and share strategic and innovative practices. The camera-enabled call will be informal and interactive. All participants are encouraged to come prepared to participate, share, learn, and even have a bit of fun in the process!
If there is an additional topic around communication that you would like to cover, please email Zineb Touzani at [email protected] or Melanie Audette at [email protected].
MIE members should log in to register. If you are not a member of MIE and would like to attend, please inquire at [email protected].