MIE’s Health Investors Winter Gathering: A Focus on Food
Join us for an informal virtual gathering of MIE health investor members on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 1:30-2:45 PM ET to continue conversations about investing to drive positive health outcomes in communities. This gathering will encourage an emphasis on access to healthy food and sustainable food systems.
This is a time for impact investors in health to explore topics such as:
- How does access to healthy food come to life in your impact investing program?
- How does access to healthy food and sustainable food and ag space impact quality jobs and health outcomes?
- Which impact frameworks are being applied by health foundations?
- What are some of your current challenges you are facing in communicating about your health investing programs?
- How are health foundations operationalizing and finding the supports they need to run their impact investing programs?
The Health Investors Winter Gathering is meant to provide a space for MIE members and invited guests to build community and share strategic and innovative practices. The camera-enabled call will be informal and interactive. All participants are encouraged to come prepared to participate, share, learn, and even have a bit of fun in the process!
If there is an additional topic around food and agriculture that you would like to cover, please email Zineb Touzani at [email protected] or Melanie Audette at [email protected].
MIE members should log in to register. If you are not a member of MIE and would like to attend, please inquire at [email protected].