Kiva Gender Equity + Financial Inclusion Forum
Kiva with support from USAID is hosting the Gender Equity + Financial Inclusion Forum taking place March 15 - 17, 2022. The virtual Forum will take place over three days (~ two hours each day) filled with presenters and discussions dedicated to advancing women’s economic empowerment and financial resilience. Forum participants will have the opportunity to hear from experts in the field and engage with industry peers, including investors, gender experts, and representatives from financial institutions and social enterprises, to tackle topics such as:
- the current movements shaping financial inclusion and gender equity
- participatory product design practices
- how to improve impact measurement and management strategies to deepen gender impact
- learnings from gender-focused, blended finance strategies
- opportunities for collaboration to amplify shared gender equity goals
To express interest in attending, please complete the form through the link below.