Making the Most out of an Invest for Better Circle
We are so excited to hear how many women around the country – and the world – are forming Invest for Better Circles! Leaders have stepped up in places such as Dallas, New Orleans, New York, Boulder, San Francisco, and Johannesburg to form small communities of women committed to increasing their knowledge and participation in values-aligned and impact investing.
To help guide new leaders in this process, we are thrilled to announce Invest for Better’s first ever webinar on managing a Circle! Join us on December 4 to hear from a panel of impact investing circle leaders who will:
- share Circle best practices;
- provide key insights into getting the most out of the Invest for Better Circle Toolkit; and
- answer your questions in real time.
Whether you are already participating in a Circle, considering starting one, or simply looking to learn more, we encourage you to join us.
- Gillian Marcelle – Moderator,Founder and Managing Member of Resilience Capital Ventures LLC
- Ellen Remmer – Toolkit Overview & Panelist,The Philanthropic Initiative and Invest for Better, Co-leader of Boston Invest for Better Circle
- Janine Firpo – Panelist, Writer, Values-Aligned Investor, and Circle Leader
- Alicia Robb – Panelist, Founder and CEO, Next Wave Impact and Next Wave Network