Upstart Co-Lab disrupts the way creativity is funded. A non-profit that connects investors to opportunities for social impact in fashion, food, film & TV, and other creative industries, Upstart makes possible investments that deliver financial returns, provide capital for BIPOC and women entrepreneurs, create quality jobs, and anchor vibrant communities. Read about Upstart Co-Lab in The New York Times, Forbes , Barron's, Fast Company, and the Financial Times. Upstart Co-Lab colleagues work from New York City, Los Angeles and Burlington, VT.
As part of the Upstart Co-Lab team, the analyst will help
- build a community of impact investors who believe in the power of creativity
- track impact investment opportunities and trends in the creative economy
- analyze financial performance and social impact in the creative sector
- conduct research and report insights to the field
- pioneer a Creativity Lens for impact investing
Scope of Work:
- support business development for new Inclusive Creative Economy Strategy
- manage Upstart’s Member Community and Cultural Institution Study Group
- support Fall 2022 in-person convening of impact investing & cultural institution leaders
- provide back-up coverage for the Program Coordinator
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years-experience in a busy professional office – plus a commitment to the social sector, including arts and culture. The candidate must be highly self-directed, able manage multiple responsibilities, and work well as part of a team. Upstart offers a start-up environment with opportunities to take significant responsibility, and demonstrate leadership.
This is full-time opportunity starting ASAP, with $65,000 annual compensation plus benefits. Hybrid and remote work possible. Please email a CV and short cover note to [email protected]